Apart from the flashlight and electrical tester capacitor that are standard, we have thermal and infrared imaging sensors, Moisture meters, gas detector, telescoping ladder, Spectroscope, and many more. For safety, we use electric gloves, tool boots, respiratory masks, and safety glasses.
End inspection report
At the end of the inspection, our Licensed home inspectors San Antonio will present an end report on the house. This report will include the
- Plumbing condition
- Electrical wiring, bulbs, and socket conditions
- Water damage all through the house
- Wood damage that was done by insects in the house
- Roof condition, the drainage and shingles quality on the roof
- Backyard condition, lawn irrigation system working condition, and quality
- Foundation, attic condition
- Presence of mold in the house
- Air quality, if there is a presence of carbon monoxide or radon in a house
- Water quality, if drinking water has any contaminants or not
- All this information is presented by pictures and numbers, along with labeling in the house.
Years of experience
Berry group inspection has many years of experience in the inspection business. We have so far completed 500K inspection projects in over 10 cities. We have a continuous training staff and working staff in the field. We have certificates for chimney inspection, moisture intruder, deck inspector, safe workplace inspector, lawn irrigation system inspection. All these are certified by InterNACHI. With your trust in us, we can help you in getting the house you deserve.