Certified Inspection Expert
Selling your home? Let me inspect it before you even list it.
A home inspection is a job you cannot do on your own. You need a certified inspection expert for this. Berry group inspection is such a service-providing company. We have a certified inspection expert all through texas. A house inspection saves you expensive repair bills later on. There will be hidden defects in the house if it was built 20 years ago or longer. Doing an annual house inspection keeps you updated on house conditions and saves you from emergency repairs.
What we inspect
At berry group inspection, we inspect each corner of the house. We make sure to look at hidden places, over the roof, and under the house. We also cover the lawn and backyard for you. Our main inspection services are.
- Roofing and other roof-related issues including leaks, shingles missing or damaged, missing flashing, caulking around windows, skylight, chimney cap or guttering;
- Electrical wiring and appliances including electrical outlets and switches;
- Heating and Ventilation, insulation system of the house.
- plumbing and drainage, taps, faucets, and check leaking in the house
- Foundation walls, floors, and crawl spaces;
- Basement including foundation wall integrity, framing, subfloor, floor joists, rebar reinforcing, basement waterproofing, etc.;
- All exterior areas including siding, gutters, downspouts, fences, walkways, decks, pools, patios, sidewalks, sprinkler system
- Lawn irrigation system, all components of sprinkler system
- WDI, wood damaging insect inspection for the whole house
Our Process of inspection:
A professional inspection report is written by a certified inspection expert who analyzes the property in detail for structural, mechanical, and electrical problems to help protect you against future major repairs and costly replacements. The inspector provides his findings on all areas of concern, including dry rot, termites, foundation issues, roof leaks, and other potential problems. We use thermal pieces of equipment and infrared instruments to look for damages in the house. We find and label each defect with the help of notes. We also use motion sensors to detect wood damaging insects inside the walls and foundation. All the lights and water faucets are checked by turning them on and off repeatedly. We also check the quality of building material used in the house.
Our warranty policy
As with all our services, berry group inspection never charges your credit card until the job is completed to your satisfaction. Then only if you are 100% happy with the service you have received from us. There are no hidden charges in our service. We take pride in what we do and strive for excellence while ensuring that every customer receives the highest level of care possible! We also make sure that you understand the condition of your home before purchase and are protected from any surprises after closing the deal.
Inspector in san Antonio
Our certified inspection expert in San Antonio is professionally trained and has a lot of experience in the field. We come in the form of a team in your house and make sure to do the job in as minimum time as possible. You just have to call us for your next home inspection.
San Antonio TX
(210) 322 0655